Monday, December 29, 2008

PRAYER and new **Update** Carrie and Mr. Isaac

Well, this is the first of not sure how many updates I'll do, but just wanted you all to know that Isaac is finally out!!! : ) Carrie is in recovery right now, but I haven't gotten any specifics on Mr. Isaac yet. Nic called to let us know that she was recovering and Issac was in the nursery, but she hasn't even been able to hold him yet, so I will keep you all informed!

I know she's grateful to have had all your support and prayer today! Praise God that we have a healthy mommy and baby!
______________________________________________________________________

Okay! As promised. Just got back from the hospital. Carrie was able to get a private room! Woohoo! She is doing great! Looks great and is feeling well. She was able to hold and feed him right away.

Isaac Dennis Llanos
Born at 5:34 p.m. on December 29th, 2008
8 lbs. 10 oz. 20 inches

He is just as precious as can be! He's got amazing, huge dimples, really dark, velvety hair, and squeaks ALL the time! : )





















____________________________________________________________________
Sorry! Auntie was tired! I totally spelled IsAAc wrong! : ) My bad! It IS a little tricky ya know ; )

____________________________________________________________________
Alright prayer warriors...we need ya. I've been super busy the last few days and haven't had a chance to post this, however, we have news.
Hannah has RSV. I took her to Dr. Martin yesterday and they did the nose swab and she for sure has it. She was not getting ideal oxygen in her blood either, so they had her come in again today. She's doing better today they said, but she's on an inhaler to help her lungs.
We need prayer for her as well as the whole family. Because she has RSV, this means that the earliest Carrie and/or Isaac can be around her is Sunday. Not the most exciting news ever. Carrie is still in the hospital and will be for a few days, but will then be staying at her parents house until Hannah is no longer contagious. Please pray for patience for them all, that God would keep his hand on all the kids (the ones at home who miss their mommy and Isaac to prevent illness), also that God would strengthen Nic to preserver with taking care of his 3 kids and missing his wife, that Carrie would be able to keep her mind on her new gift and not have a hard time missing her family, that God's Will in this would shine and He would continue protecting their family and filling them each with His perfect love each day.
Thank you all for being a wonderful part of the body of Christ and taking your calling seriously! I know Carrie is grateful for you all and appreciates prayer so much.
I talked with her a bit ago and she's pretty tired. She is feeling better now knowing that Hannah isn't in danger with her oxygen anymore.
Thanks again! If you have questions further you can email me!

15 comments:

Cindy said...

YEAH!!! Congrats Llanos family! Can't wait to hear and see more.

Lora said...

Yeah, he is finally here! Tell her congrats!

Jonna said...

I hope she gets to hold him soon! Can't wait to hear more!!!

Miscellany Mom said...

He TOTALLY looks like Carrie!!! So C U T E!!!!

Oh Carrie we love you and I just can't wait to hold him!!!! He was a 'nice' size too... I am guessing the c-section went well since you are already doing so well... and a private room.. hooray!

Cindy said...

What a handsome tax right-off. 8>) Glad to gear and see mommy and baby doing well. Now get some rest and enjoy every minute of that hospital bed that moves up and down for you at the touch of a button. Can't wait to see you both in person!

NerdMom said...

Congrats on your cutie Carrie! I am glad to hear that everything went and is going well!

Katie said...

Congrats Carrie!! He is beautiful. Praise God for the blessing of baby Isaac! Praying for a speedy recover for you Carrie!

Heather Rodriguez said...

Oh my goodness he is gorgeous!! I am so happy that all went well!!

Jonna said...

He is so beautiful! God is amazing, congratulations Carrie!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your precious bundle Carrie! He looks beautiful!!!! I'm glad to hear your doing well and I pray you will have a speedy recovery. Take care and can't wait to see you both:)

Heather Rodriguez said...

Wow! No fun! They will all be in my prayers! I hope Hannah gets well soon!

Jonna said...

I am praying for you Llanos family! Love you Carrie and sorry that your recovery couldn't be worry-free. Keep us updated Brooke if you can and thank you for keeping us in the loop!

Carrie said...

You guys are all amazing! I love you all and really do covet your prayers right now. We are pretty sure the boys also have RSV. I am hanging in there but really miss my babies and hate that I can't be with then when they are sick.

Thanks Brooke, for keeping all the girls updated! You're the best! Love you...MEAN IT!

Oh...and just so you all know...my nose is already smaller. :)

Brooke said...

Dork of the century.

Stacy Lencioni said...

Congrats, he is tooo cute! My prayers are with you and your family. Hopefully you are home by now and with the rest of your family, hope to hear more updates.