Sunday, December 28, 2008

Car Seat Question!

Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right? I ordered Isaac's car seat but it isn't going to be in on time. I was wondering if anyone had an infant carrier that I could borrow for about a week????


I leave for the hospital at 3pm tomorrow (Monday) but won't really need it until the 31st. Brooke (who is currently cleaning out my refrigerator...and trust me, it's gag-tastic) said she can take phone calls for me ('cause she's good like that).

Thanks ladies!!!

Carrie

4 comments:

Lora said...

I have one you can borrow. I just put it in the basement so I do not have to dig it out. Call me I will be home.

Brooke said...

It is true...she does not lie...gag-tastic. : ))) Love you, mean it.

Cindy said...

I have one too. Let me know. You are in my prayers for a healthy baby Issac and speedy recovery. Can't wait to meet him!

Carrie said...

Thanks girls!

It's getting closer and I'm STARVING!!!!