Friday, January 23, 2009

Girls Night Out Part 2

Here are a couple of options for the next girls night. Katie would like to go before Emma's surgery, so I was thinking Tuesday Feb. 3rd. I will have been out of town without the kids the weekend before and do not want to leave them again, so I was offering having dessert over at my house. If not, we can wait until the beginning of March and go to Ruths Chris for dessert, or we could do both. What do you think?

****Update***

**Feb. 3rd at Starbucks Riverpark at 8:15pm. Let me know if you can make it!**

5 comments:

Katie said...

Lora, I don't mean to make this whole thing difficult for everybody...don't work around my shcedule. I can't go until after Emma's surgery (after the 20th ish). I am staying in isolation until after the surgery and she is home again. Sorry for the confusion...but seriously don't try to work around me ;). I feel VERY loved though <3 <3 <3

Katie said...

okay, those were supposed to be hearts...I guess they don't work here. Sad :(

Lora said...

We want you to come!!! I just thought that since we just had one, it may be better on the wallet if we had it at my house and then we can go again and to Ruths Chris. (Plus Superbowl weekend is coming up etc...)

Carrie said...

I'm game...just tell me the date and time and I'll try to make it!

Katie-We REALLY want you there...no matter when we have it! :)

Julie said...

I am hoping to be there!