Thursday, December 4, 2008

Please Pray **Update**

My friend Suzanne has taken her five month old, Marcus, to Valley Children's. He is suffering from seizures with no indication as to why he's having them. They have ran a myriad of tests, but still can't say what it is. The dad is sick and is unable to be with them at the hospital right now, so Suzanne is basically holding it together on her own. To throw another wrench in, Marcus is adopted, so they do not know if this is something the birth mother or father passed down to him.

She would love knowing a group of moms are praying for her and her son. I'll keep you updated when I find out more!

Thanks, girls!

**Update** Marcus came home on Friday. They are still running tests and sending him to a neurologist and the pediatrician. I'll let you know when I find out more. Thanks again for praying!

8 comments:

Miscellany Mom said...

Please tell her that I will be praying!

Katie said...

We are praying here!!!

NerdMom said...

I'm praying!

Jonna said...

Praying!

Sara said...

The name will be easy for me to remember to pray for, Marcus is my husband's name, so we will be praying for little Marcus here as well. Keep us posted!

Lora said...

Us too!

Brooke said...

Don't forget to let us know what happens!

Brooke said...

Thanks!