Saturday, December 13, 2008

Meeting This Tuesday!

Hi Gals!
Just a friendly reminder that we have our last meeting of the year this coming Tuesday!
I personally am looking forward to whatever those of you at Knottsberry Farm (Katie's table) are able to bring! Hope you'll be able to find some peace and relaxation with other moms among this hustle and bustle season!
Our speaker is one FANTASTIC woman! It's Carrie O'Keefe and she's speaking about "Growing Kids God's Way", something I personally got a LOT out of when I took her class a while ago.
Hope you all can make it!

8 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

WooHoo!! I am thinking I will be there!

Sara said...

I was thinking about taking that class cause they are doing another one, but it's recommended fpr parents with kids 3+, so I thought I'd wait. But that's awesome that we will get a condenced version! See everyone there!

Brooke said...

We took it when our oldest was 2ish and it was totally applicable and so helpful to know where we were going with our parenting...I'd definitely suggest the class to parents with kids 18 mons. and older.

Katie said...

I agree with Brooke. We took it when our oldest was 2 1/2....totally applicable then and now (he is almost 3 1/2).

Carrie said...

Another one who took GKGW before the 3 year mark. It was completely applicable. Sure wish I hadn't forgotten a whole bunch of it! I'm hoping to get a good reminder on Tuesday (if I get to go!).

Jonna said...

I would take it now. We took GKGW when Stinkbug was almost 3 and Beetlebug was almost 1. And there was so much I wish I had known from the start. It's a TON of information and I will be taking it again next year because it is all so helpful and they give you so many great tools!

Cindy said...

Can't wait to see you all and hear our great speaker. See you all in the am. I'll be praying for all of you that are sick or have little ones that are sick.

Carrie said...

I'm missing a GREAT speaker today! :(

Hope it's a GREAT MOPS day for everyone!