Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Growing Kids God's Way Class

Good Morning : )
Sorry, I guess I'm the blog slacker since it's a day after the speaker... ; ) Here's the info for the next class of Growing Kids God's Way:

Sunday Evenings from 6-8 p.m.
Starts January 11th
Contact Everett and Carrie O'Keefe at 323-4130
or email at carrie.okeefe@sbcglobal.net

They did mention they need to order books within the next 2 weeks, so if you know you want to take the class please let them know as soon as you can! I highly suggest it, as I said in a previous comment, to anyone with kids close to 18 months and up....it's full of so many helpful tools!

Also, if you want to know more, feel free to give the O'Keefe's a call, they are two VERY amazing people and have such a heart for this ministry!

2 comments:

Lora said...

What are you doing up at 2am Brooke?

Carrie said...

Hehehe....it was cookie night!

I'm T.I.R.E.D.! With no caffeinated coffee in my house. What is WRONG with this picture?