Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good Morning Ladies....

Oh, you're not up yet??? MY BAD. I'm showered, dressed (fully, we're talkin' hair and make up even), devotional...done. My daughter woke up at 5:45am to tell me that she loved me and desperately wanted me to hold her. Ok, not really. She has a cold and is a bit restless when she's sick. But a mommy can dream. I've got to get my kiddos up now and take Noah to school. I kind of like getting up early. I feel refreshed, renewed...but will I make a habit of it? Probably not for a couple more years. Or, you know...ever.

How's your morning going?

3 comments:

Lora said...

My morning so far.....my daughter had poop all up her back this morning, as well as yesterday morning! I can't stand poop! What is grose is that I droped the diaper on the stairs and it rolled down and yes the poop came out!! YUCK! Sam said, "Mom, I want to go down the stairs, but there is poop all over them!"

Carrie said...

Oh NO!!! That's worse! I'm sorry....that stinks...hehe.

Jonna said...

Aw, I guess I'm a little late, it's not morning any more. I love mornings but not that early..

Lora, I cannot believe some of the things that happen to you. I hope the rest of your day was better!