Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cake and New Recipes

Ok...so here's the scoop!

Need a cake in the next day or so? If so, go to my blog and see if you can use it. If not, it's going in the trash. I thought it would make a cute birthday cake. And I know it will taste good, I just don't want it. No birthdays around here for a while...

I also added two new recipes that I just tried yesterday. They are Chicken Curry Casserole and Chocolate Chip Pumpkin cookies. (Nothing like getting some veggies in your kids while they enjoy the taste.) My family enjoyed both recipes, especially the second of the two. =)

Can't wait to see you all next Tuesday. It already seems like an eternity since last week.

5 comments:

Jonna said...

I call it!

Jonna said...

How shamelessly greedy am I? Must be the pregnancy (yeah right)

If anyone needs it for a birthday or special occasion please ignore my previous post. But if nobody else claims it... I heard yellow cake with chocolate pudding and honestly I cannot think of anything else now :) (plus I live a block away, how convenient?)

Carrie said...

You know...I heard cake has similar qualities to pre-natal vitamins. Ok, maybe not EXACTLY the same, but close. For starters, there's the...well, you could say that the egg in the cake is the same as....hhhmmm....

Take it, Jonna! That little girl requires it for her growth!!!

She demands it! :)

Cindy said...

And it's gone!! Thank you Jonna. Hope you and your family enjoy it. =)

Jonna said...

It was SHAMEFULLY good :) We all LOVED it! You're such an amazing cook!